Monday, February 16, 2009

It's Going to Be Okay

As it's getting toward the end who can we believe?
When I'm out of focus it gets so hard to see
But when everyone who ever breathes must die
To figure it out may be a waste of time

I don't know
Where all this is going to go
God must know
In the meantime I can only watch the river flow

What the hell have others got up their sleeves?
I believe this paranoia could kill me
If I concentrate too much on the temporary
I could go out of my head with worry

Life is short
And when the truth is the last resort
You can take a snort
Or swing when the ball is in your court

Where the hell is this all going to lead?
It's hard to wait after you plant the seed
But in the end we all get what we deserve
Although it's so hard to let go of what we want to preserve

Day turns to night
When we lose the light
When night turns back to day
We can't help think it's going to be okay


No comments:

Post a Comment